Here is how one can sell through the GokuMarket E-commerce platform:
- Launch the Gokumarket app
- Login to your account using your registered email ID and Password.
- Click on Cart Icon
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Sell now
- Click on Add product.
- Select the Category of your Product from the list.
- Select the SubCategory of your Product from the list.
- Now Add the primary image and the secondary image of the product.
- Enter the name of the product.
- Add the Description of the product.
- Enter the Quantity to show the number of stocks available.
- Enter the Minimum purchase of the products
- Enter the price of the Product equivalent to USD.
- Enter the Brand of the product.
- Enter the Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)
- Select the Color of the products
- If this product is restricted to a certain age group check the Age Limit Box.
- Click on NEXT
- Select the payment method from the list and click on Next
- Now select the shipping and origin of the product.
- Enter the shipping amount and click on Next
- Review the details of the products and click on submit.
- The Ecommerce team of GokuMarket will validate and Approve/Reject the Product.
- An email will be sent to the seller when the product is Approved or Rejected.
"Once the product is approved it will be available for the Buyers of the countries you have selected for Shipping"