For ID verification:
- Any Govt issued ID card can be used like, Driving License, Passport, National ID card etc.
- Should not be Expired
For Address Verification:
- It should meet the following requirements:
- A utility bill, bank/credit card statement, tax invoice or other government-issued residential statement/certificate which is no more than 3 months old.
- Please note that we don't accept screenshots, mobile phone bills, medical bills, purchase receipts or insurance statements.
- You can use your ID document as proof of address if it contains your home address information. But in this case, you will need to provide another ID document as your proof of identity. You can't use the same document to prove both your address and your identity.