With a change in the policy, GokuMarket strongly encourages users to have one account per user since duplicate account verification is not accepted, which means a document can be used with only one account for KYC verification.
We have recently [2020-11-12] released the account linking feature, which will enable users with multiple accounts to link them. Users with multiple migrated accounts may perform the following steps in order to get their funds transferred to a single primary account they want to use or choose to keep as primary account.
First, make sure you choose the account you will be using as your primary account and follow the steps below:
Steps For funds transfer from multiple accounts to a single account
1. Fill in all the KYC details and upload the documents for your primary account first and wait for its approval
2. Then complete the KYC verification in all your other accounts using the identical documents, phone number and details
3. Once uploaded and submitted, then the account(s) will be linked automatically & instantly KYC verified
4. Users can then login & perform withdrawal from all the linked accounts
5. Account linking disables any kind of referral rewards between the linked accounts
6. Account linking does not merge wallet balances or move funds automatically, but it does give instant KYC verification, which allows the user to transfer funds to a single primary account.
[Last updated 2020-11-14]