GokuMarket has now enabled the account linking feature for users having multiple accounts.
As per the new GokuMarket Policy users cannot have more than one account and therefore in order to simplify the process for users with multiple accounts created before the change of policy we have initiated this feature.
Please follow this simple process in order to link the accounts:
1. Upload KYC details on the primary account to be used and wait for the approval
2. Once the primary account is KYC verified (approved), then upload the KYC details for the other accounts
3. The same KYC document(s) and phone number that was used for the primary account need to be used for the other accounts as well
4. Once uploaded and submitted, then the account(s) will be linked automatically & instantly KYC verified
5. Users can then login & perform withdrawal from all the linked accounts
6. Account linking disables any kind of referral rewards between the linked accounts
7. Account linking does not merge wallet balances and move funds automatically, but it does give instant KYC verification, which allows the user to withdraw funds.
Note: the objective of linking multiple accounts is to enable users to withdraw any funds from duplicate accounts into their primary account. If there are any issues with the linking process described above, then please contact email@example.com or via live chat.
[Last updated 2020-11-12]