Withdrawing fiat (EUR) is as simple as the process of depositing fiat to your GokuMarket account. Below are the steps on how to successfully make withdrawals directly to your bank account and hence cash-out.
- Log on to www.GokuMarket.com
- Sign-in using your registered email address
- Hover the pointer to Wallet at the top right of the screen and select Main (view my main balances)
- Click on Cash next to Crypto as displayed below:
- Click on Withdrawal
- Users making the withdrawal for the first time will have to Add their payment method by clicking on the Add Bank, fill in the details of a SEPA bank account, and click on Submit
- A message Payment Method Added Successfully will appear. The user can now make a withdrawal.
- Go back to the withdrawal screen, select the Payment Method (ex. SEPA), enter the amount to be withdrawn (Note: Minimum withdrawal should be 100 EUR)
- Click on Withdraw
Next, please allow the GokuMarket team to process the EUR (fiat) withdrawal within the next 24 hours (Monday - Friday during EU business hours). The calendar day generally switches to the next day after 14:00 during banking operations hours. Once the withdrawal has been processed, then it can take up to 72 business hours (usually quicker) for the EUR to arrive to the users' destination bank account.