Below you will learn why you have missed earnings (past 30 days) and haven’t received the full potential of your Affiliate Rewards.
First of all, you must make sure that you have actively used a module in order to earn rewards from it. You can easily unlock each module by simply using it. Thereafter, you are eligible to start earning rewards when others in your downline also complete activities in the same unlocked modules. Please check out which modules you can earn up to 55% rewards from!
What are the conditions when a user will receive Affiliate Rewards?
- When a user is first active and directly invites another user who is active in the same module.
Example: a user has registered with GokuMarket and started Advanced Trading. Then invite another user who also becomes active in Advanced Trading; now you will earn up to 55% Affiliate Rewards from the Advance Trading module. (Learn more with Direct Rewards.)
- When an active user’s G-Rank is higher than both their directly invited users’ and their downlines’ G-Rank, who has triggered the Affiliate Reward with their activity.
Example: If the downline user has a G3 Rank, with a sponsor of G4 Rank, then all up-lines with a G5 Rank or higher will be eligible to receive Affiliate Rewards from the G3 Rank user’s activities. (Learn more with Differential Rewards.)
What are the conditions when a user will not receive Affiliate Rewards?
Affiliate Rewards are shared with all users; up to 55% of rewards are distributed. But under certain conditions, a user can become ineligible for receiving the rewards and miss out.
- When a user’s G-Rank is lower than their direct users’ downline, whose activities have created the Affiliate Rewards.
Example: a user has G3 Rank and directly invited a user with G5 Rank, who invited a downline user with G2 Rank. There is no reward for the G3 user to receive once the direct G5 Rank user has earned the rewards from the G2 user’s activities.
- When a user’s G-Rank is the same as their direct users’ G-Rank. In such cases only the direct user will earn Affiliate Rewards from its downline.
Example: a user has G5(1) Rank and directly invited a user with G5(2) Rank, who invited a downline user with G2 Rank. There is no reward for the G5(1) user to receive once the direct G5(2) Rank user has earned the rewards from the G2 user’s activities.
- NOTE: When a user’s G-Rank is higher than their direct users’ G-Rank, yet lower than the user’s G-Rank who is creating the Affiliate Reward activities.
Example: a user has G5 Rank and directly invited a user with G4 Rank, who invited a downline user with G8 Rank. The reward for the G5 user will be considered missed, because it will be rewarded to the upline sponsors’ whose G-Rank is higher than G8.
(1) when a user has a G10 Rank and is Elite Affiliate and also directly has invited another G10 Rank Affiliate user, then the sponsor Elite Affiliate has the same rank, yet will earn Elite Rewards.
(2) when a user decides to share its earned Affiliate Rewards with their direct sponsor, then a percentage RevShare can be setup by the user, regardless if the sponsor’s G-Rank is lessor or equal to the user’s downline G-Rank whose activities have created the Affiliate Rewards.
For more information and details about Rewards, please learn more with the GokuMarket FAQs.
The best way to ensure you don’t miss earnings is to achieve as high G-Rank as possible!