When it comes to the KYC & AML Policies, GokuMarket strictly adheres to them.
Therefore, users uploading documents should make sure they follow the below guidelines as any discrepancies in the submitted details will lead to the KYC profile being locked. The user will still be able to use their account, even when the KYC profile is locked.
Please note that the documents uploaded are checked extensively.
Kindly make sure the below guidelines are followed:
1. Capture an image of the original Copy (All forms of ID are extensively checked and validated; therefore, a slight discrepancy in the details will lead to permanent locking of a user's KYC profile.)
2. Uploading a Xerox copy or edited ID document will be rejected and the profile will be locked
3. Selfie instructions has to be followed and performed correctly
4. No other person than the specific user can be present in the provided selfie frame
5. Image on the ID document and the selfie has to be the same person
If your KYC is rejected, please get in touch with "Live Chat" Support or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.