There are two aspects all users need to follow in order to correctly use the AutoBots
- Allocate Capital (Locking funds for AutoBots to trade)
Once you have decided and selected which one of the Autobots to go for, then the first step is to Subscribe to the specific AutoBot by selecting the number of days you would like to use the AutoBot, users can avail huge discounts on selecting higher subscriptions duration, below are the details:
- 90 days: For the 90 days subscription user-pay 180 USD which would be $2 per day as this subscription does not have any discounts
- 180 days: with this subscription users, get a 25% discount
- 270 days: can be subscribed at 39% discount
- For, 360 days, you just pay half the price which means a discount of 50%
In order to pay for the subscription, users can choose from any of the four available cryptocurrency options:
Once the user has successfully made the payment and therefore is now Subscribed to the specific AutoBot and half of the process is complete.
The Next part is Adding the Capital (funds).
Allocating or Adding the Capital means the funds that AutoBot will be using to perform the trades. For instance, the Dagger ETH has a trading pair of ETH/USDT, a user Adds a Capital of 500 USDT, now, after the funds are Added/Allocated to this Bot it will work on an ETH/USDT market using the 500 USDT amount.
Note: Users can Add/Allocate Capital only using USDT.